2023年4月9日日曜日

A hobby for Geriatric





Lenses for the SLR135 that can also be applied for large formats are obtained at extremely low prices. According to the time pass, old second-handed item are scattered in the Web market. If you give up on the easy-to-use functions such as autofocus and auto-iris, and if you have the know-how to disassemble and to clean mould. Every time I try to repair a new object, it gives me some fantastic and exited moment. Because I can feel and understand the concept of the industrial designing engineer at that time. Whenever I disassemble lens module, I make it a rule to apply so to speak "Lens Edge Coating" as needed. Not only removing mould dirt but preventing unnecessary irregular internal reflections leading to increasing picture contrast. Trifle modification like this would be great if it is piled.

Precise toy repairs are a good way to kill time for geriatric.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿