2020年8月19日水曜日

New comer Tokina 60-300 Zoom


As for my surprise I could have bid and no competitor appeared on the item, Tokina SZ-X 630 60-300/4-5.6 Zoom lens was obtained at only 100 yen. However cheaper price it might be, any instrument and device and machinery should be handled gently enough to perform it's potential and capability, this is my way of dealing them. Recently, young engineer sometimes has an different idea and treats it off-handle leading to loosing accuracy. Anyway, this new comer lens would be handled with best care so long as I am in this world.
The seller told me, "This is  quite a new one without any used history, so take it to the shooting site, only once is enough!". Because I could take his intention by this sentence, I would report the result of the shooting in very near future rewarding his thought.
Comparison of 300mm lenses, Minolta MC Rokkor -HF 300/4.5, Minolta MD Zoom 100-300/5.6 and Tokina 60-300/4-5.6. Weight distribution and center of gravity balance with camera body is good for avoiding camera-shake.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿