2020年8月4日火曜日

Iga Ueno Castle after Rainfall









I visited Iga-Ueno to shoot photos from Ueno-Castle place, just immediately after rainfall and fine cremate with some mist in the mountain. Though I could meet with the specific timing, the result was not so favorable, an old Minolta TC-Rokkor 135/4 triplet tele-photo lens was invited for the purpose in addition, Minolta MC-Rokkor-PG 50/1.4 was accompanied together for ordinary use. As the reviews say the performance of latter lens is superb with no way to complaint. To tell the truth, not a few old silver salt period lenses have been thrown away for long time, just prepared not tested and not used at all, I must oblige myself use them at any rate, once they had been prepared to be used and tested for myself and by myself, over 20 in number are waiting for my determination.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿