2020年7月31日金曜日

Minolta MD Zoom 100-300/5.6

Lightweight Tele-Zoom was obtained from Yahoo Auction at some reasonable price, clean and no fog was commented but it was a false. Foggy mist is often observed the surfaces between the iris among old lenses, this lens had the same tendency. Inconvenience condition was cleaned by disassembling rear lens module apart from the backside. No bad construction likely seen in most of MD Minolta such as one piece engineering plastic mold method for lens glass holding was not  invited even with MD Rokkor named, but a simple circle clip holding method points were found in 2 places in rear module, not my favor as it is but the function is enough to hold small & light weight glass pieces. Preliminary shooting test proved it's good potentials in sharpness and resolution, even with long focus length with 300mm, SONY Alpha7-Ⅲ body has enough potential to shoot with hand holding shooting. I cannot too much to appreciate to the technology by the engineers of SONY company. I owe them that I can enjoy my photographer's life like a dream it cannot be imagined before.
Focus length capability this zoom lens has between 100 to 300mm and my another jewelry Minolta zoom 35-105mm would cover all the focal length I need until I do not desire any more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿