2020年7月13日月曜日

Exotic atmospheric restaurant "Salon Powaku" in Mino at Northern Osaka





There is a famous restaurant named Salon Powaku in Mino at Northern Osaka situating just near by Hankyu Railway station Mino. The external designing and furniture there are fully copied precisely with the original construction of the Mediterranean village including fittings. Extraordinary atmosphere is above words. I don't know this kind of restaurant in Japan except here. I have visited this sophisticated place twice and I got several transparencies, still now I have some regret to have lost several shootings, so I'll come again next Sunday. Lensbaby MUSE double glass 50 mm would be carried with me on next opportunity to have fantasist shots like some fairy tale, as it's physical property, surrounding image quality would be reduced intentionally to use this irrational lens. I hope my decision would be to the point, BINGO! The result will be proved in a week.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿