2018年9月18日火曜日

Muscle work yesterday

From early in the morning till evening I did exerted myself in muscle work yesterday. In order to be in time for the opening ceremony of New KMA runway on 22nd this month at Ohe-chyo Fukuchiyama city in Hyogo pref..
Grass cutting was the main work in broad area, we could over it come by Human Sea Tactics with 30 men, reward was a scattered box lunch only.
Because all the person gathered there were in the  same hobby field, no one complained but enjoyed to work together.
My Caldina stacked on the runway when it was utilized as a compacter machinery, the ground condition was so soft and muddy after some heavy rain fall leading to river bed flood. Many men there helped me to escape from stacking condition.
Any stranger could make friend after a slight conversation as if we had been in long lasting friendships.
I'm going to continue to work together with them because I feel some worm happiness to contribute myself into a group work in stead of insisting self-attachment.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿