2018年9月5日水曜日

Life crisis

A huge typhoon #21 passed away at Osaka area yesterday leaving incredible damages everywhere on her way.
International airport Hanshin artificial island runway had been destroyed completely mainly because of seawater immersion, it would be impossible to recover soon without doubt taking long time. In addition, the only transporting way was destroyed by a floating tanker resulting leaving over 3,000 passengers isolated in a small place.
Electric power supply was stopped everywhere and not a few destruction was observed in my neighborhood. Traffic signals were not always activated on the way back.
I myself was half killed on my way back to working place after lunch because of the strongest wind blowing power just at noon at Osaka. Actually, I could move even 10 cm in the storm resulting staying myself outside at the building corner as long as 30 minutes. I have experienced life crisis for the first time in the rainy strongly blowing wind involving flying materials.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿