2016年9月6日火曜日

MK Super Tiger 102



Immediately after coming into my car this morning,had I a mosquito attack on my left arm, because of high humidity and residual summer heat, atmospheric condition outside is not  favorable. A big package of Mosquito coil ran short leaving a final envelope. We will have some occasional shower today so weather forecast tells.

A meeting being held at Uji Kyoto is coming across, "Old Time & Golden Age" prepared by KMA. D-Day is September, 25th.  I have to remember that relatively long distance driving should be done by myself, because I would leave early Kyoto around noon and turn back to Southern Osaka for stage shooting, my long lasting friend should play as the last stage.

As for my entry Radio Control models, only MK Super Tiger 102 has prepared for the coming meeting as a matter of fact, Pilot Fighter and MK Star 06 are not, almost but not perfect condition.
For the sake of making shift emergency mean, smaller fuel tank, 60 cc would be installed, I know it's too small for Cox Medallion 15. Modified needle valve takes effect without any inconvenience such as fuel leak or pressure leak.
All the rod for moving wing except motor control are connected with expensive 1,8 mm carbon material, extraordinarily lighter weight is the reason. 1 mm thickness Birch plywood is utilized for the horns on rudder and elevator with direct bonding method by gelly type Alfa Cyano acrylate material, strength and wear should be observed and followed up.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿