2016年9月26日月曜日

Enjoyable meeting at Uji Kyoto



Participating the meeting yesterday, had I the best time at Uji Kyoto, Old Timer & Golden Age Radio Controlled Model Airplane Meeting held by Kansai Model Association, so to speak KMA. Just a one talking communication with any modelers there made intimate and like long lasting friends each other. A few of them in the executive offices was one of my old friends and we had some opportunity to warm our old friendships. My thankful mail to them was immediately returned with regards.
An interesting affair an Auction was held and I bid for the purpose of just rising the price, but, unintentionally had I successful bid on a diesel motor, PAW 35R/C AC made in England. Though I have no interest about model Diesel motors at all, finger playing on this motor last night wake me up my habitual bad disease again, in addition, I bid several items in Yahoo Auction two diesel motors this morning, how come, my headquarter must get angry!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿