2015年8月28日金曜日

An unexpected affair yesterday

It's a matter for great regret to report about yesterday, my first EP plane was lost never to return, just because of my fault, preparations for the flight was not enough to wipe out any anxiety. The origin of the accident caused by the falling down and destroyed the transmitter Futaba 10J and snap role switch was out of order. In spite of the replacement of the switches from old ones by myself, the original function was not obtained, so I made up mind to utilize 18MZ for all the airplanes I'm keeping. Considerable understanding capability is required to understand all the functions it has, actually not yet, especially, exponential setting for aileron, elevator and rudder functions. These potential anxiety must have guided me to some miserably worst result yesterday.  I have no intention to apologize about an unexpected affair, it was all of my business. As Mr.Akiba said 40 years ago(one of a representative member of Futaba F3A team), any anxiety should be eliminated before the flight, if any, the flight should be refrained. Lessons by a great person revives at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿