2015年3月11日水曜日

YS45FS motor

YS 45 FS motor obtained at 1,000 yen as a junk material has survived with perfect performance by just replacing crank shaft supporting main bearings, 6902 and R6Z. No wear was observed on the both ends of connecting rods, probably operated for a very short period of time, no scratches on the piston side wall and on that of cylinder. So, it became like new after an overhaul procedures. This motor would give me no claim no no desire if I use this on any maneuver airplanes. I have tens years of experience on FR 60 model, before I take part in the All Japan Competition, I have some good confidence to make use of this one ultimately. As YS FS and FR series on 45 and 60 had been established models in the world as the best motors, this would last me at least while I'm in this hobby life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿