2015年3月6日金曜日

"FLAT4 Kyoto" closed

I'm surprised so much to know that the Air-cooled VW shop "FLAT 4 Kyoto branch" had been closed in the last November. I feel some melancholy because I have been relying on them not a little in special parts supply for my 11AD Super Beetle and I wonder how the representative of the Kyoto branch become of? I must nourish some independent feeling for myself because no assist would not be desired by them from now. I feel some stiffness when the rear left wheel was rotated by hand, probably because of uneven wear of the differential side bearing at left side? Now, now I'm looking for the parts, 68-41-19 tapered roller bearing, NSK 32008X \2,690@, SKF 32008 X Q \1,325@, NTN 32008X \1,739@.
I hope that the replacement of the bearings on both sides might be possible without taking down the transaxle by just opening slide cover plates of the differential gear box? It might be some too sweet and too easy way to do that, the reality is not always so convenient for the workers? In case of transaxle downing it, the clutch disk replacement and another relative parts should be also done at the same time---big and heavy works are waiting for me!,---it's just a head aching?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿