2014年8月8日金曜日

SXE-10 alignment & Su-31 in action


On the rear right wheel alignment and the geometric axle construction, 2mm shorter wheel base, minus 2,40 minutes of thrust angle and plus 12,40 minutes camber were firmly corrected, as matter of fact, the steering stability while straight running on the highway has remarkably improved to the rate of my own tolerance as a through life reliable partner. Double wishbone axle suspensions on 4 wheels is my favorite character in TOYOTA SXE-10 Altezza. Probably this car would be my last one though it has almost been thrown away by a member of my family who is now playing with VW Golf 7 GTI. I'm a miserable person that cannot have new car for a long time?

Sukhoi Su-31 40 supplied by KYOSHO is now under test flight, extended tail moment arm causes a critical problem on Center of Gravity, with all the invitation of YS60SR motor with tuned pipe, more nose weight is required, extension of wing span also contributes to the destruction of the aspect ratio, resulting in too short nose moment arm condition, I'm afraid the problem of the critical Physiologic phenomena, Gyro Precession? In order to know the results, more test flight would be required.
The flight yesterday with powerful 60 motor together with tuned pipe reminded me of my own good days 30 years ago.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿