2014年8月10日日曜日

Storm outside

Coming near across to Kinki area of Typhoon #11 prevents me from going out for R/C airplane flight this morning, so, I'm advocated in the management inspections of airplanes waiting for the next opportunity, on coming Thursday.
It's heavy rain outside now and no pedestrians is observed, just raining cats & dogs!

The elevator servo, rudder servo and motor speed control servos were all replaced into micro size ones from mini sizes, intending weight reduction for maneuver flight. The motor embedded on Rookie 10 has been left untouched on the way of trial fitting of YS fuel pressure regulating control valve on OS 25LA motor, the critical troublesome part is clear now, the change of the transition characteristics of the fuel nozzle narrowing construction.

Several experimental trials would make up the carburetor in perfect condition inviting with the mechanical YS fuel injection system. The smaller the model airplane should be, the more difficult to put it under perfect controlling.
This is why I do not through away a tiny smallest beginner's trainer model, TETRA Rookie 10. Even with this model, it is possible to draw the perfect patterns of P15 in the sky if it is well adjusted and maintained with the same technology as sitting in a row competition flyers.

Three times test flights of Su-31 40 gave me good information applied angles were too much if I follow the descriptions in the introduction manual, because I prefer P15 pattern maneuver flight to ordinary 3D acrobatic flight. Too short nose moment arm requires over 100gr balancing weight near the motor portion, so, Saito FA-100T twin four cycle motor with more weight or much heavier FA-120R3 radial motor might be suitable for my Su-31?

I keep this probability of changing power sources for my future interesting fun.
At my work surface, I'm thinking over about so to speak retirement, my son has some clear intention to start the change of ownership of my working place, probably it would be the beginning of next year? My life style would be changed by the new living environment no matter how I might insist to keep myself as it is now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿