2024年8月14日水曜日

45 Mpic on full frame, Z8


Version Up to 2.01 firmware on Z8 inhibited the Focus Aide in EVF, how come? It was my favorable function to enjoy manual focusing step, but it was not so helpful but just for fun, because I was used to apply magnifying function utilizing image enlarging to 14X. So, focusing Aide was not always necessary for me.

45 Mpicel in full frame image circle is my unexperienced world, and 16 mm depth flunge back distance allows all the SONY E mount lenses I'm keeping, SONY genuine ones don't work well  through mount adapter, electric relations do not work well. Consequently, I'm playing with third parties and modified ones without any elctric signal inter-relations.

Though 33x44, 24x16 and MFT had been experienced, 45 Mpic full frame is the first time for me, further report later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿