2023年12月22日金曜日

Farewell to ABA 8P-CAX


As a matter for regret, my A3 ABA-8PCAX is leaving from me, not because of any inconvenience in her, but because I was obliged to change vehicles into Golf GTI  ABA-AUCHH as a matter of fact. Though I gave GTI to my son several years ago, he bought another vehicle and he hoped me to be an owner of it, this is why my lovely A3 is deserted unintentionally. Following his proposal might be a better way to keep the peace of my family in spite of my true eager for A3. As a geriatric, too much harder suspension of GTI is not desirable at all, also too much speed at the corner is denyalable under side force. Probably, lower tire pressure would solve the problem of riding uncomfort?

As for my basic opinion on vehicle, I enjoy the note of combustion engine while driving---I'll visit to a Kinder Park if I wanna drive electric vehicle.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿