2023年5月7日日曜日

A wild bird shooting photo


I've been in the thought that the wild bird shooting photo is most unlikely for me because the specific genre for bird from a long distance requires some special technique and adequate equipment also experience. I happened to observe a River Cormorant on a pond at Hattori Green Land Park yesterday, then I did it as an experimental trial.

25 m distance with 200mm telephoto lens was the situation at that time. Though it was my first attempt to shoot a wild bird from a distance, unexpectedly could I have wonderful transparency as a matter of fact.

With all equipment I have, SONY FE 200600 zoom and 2x teleconverter, Minolta MD 300/4.5 lenses will open my future, those were long sleeping in the deeper part of lens box. 

Once fall in love with long telephoto lens, it will be difficult to get out, so I feel. Anti-camera shake system in recent sophisticate shooting devices makes it possible to throw away heavy tripod thoroughly, photographic generations have changed.

Remember that the weight of 4 kg is equivalent to a rifle gun for an infantry soldier, so being released from the heavy burdening meas very delightful future at all!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿