2022年8月3日水曜日

Recent happenings












And I found it killed flat on the road this morning, it was a Cicada I had picked out from the ground in my garden and I'd put it on a tree branch last night. I felt so sad to see that, probably it was run over by some vehicle. I hope this male cicada has already completed the gene transfer, because it lived underground for several years and appeared outside for few days only for the purpose. It's too pity to see the result if it is not.

I visited a few days ago in the hottest weather condition, Kaiyu-Kan that the most famous aquarium existing at Osaka-bay founded in 1990 with 29,000 living things.

Because of air-conditioned atmosphere, the place was convenient for people who want to avoid biggest heat, especially for families with infant. It suitable for killing half a day.

The biggest and miserable murdering affair happened at the beginning of last month discouledged me to continue writing about Politic, Economy and Military, this is because the hierarchy that seeks concessions has been built around the world, and the post war society is fully dominated by it. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿