2022年7月3日日曜日

PDCA Cycle?


Continuing production control and quality control by repeating plan execution evaluation improvement, the method is called PDCA cycle, Plan>Do>Check>Action. 

Looking back on my research life, I did not know this idea, but unknowingly this while repeating failures and redoing I think it was in line with the idea. Certainly, when I became able to understand what I did not know, I was able to feed on my joy, and experimental research proceeded one after another unlimitedly.

One thing I can say is that we never listen to the advice of someone who says negative things even though he has never done it, which is only a negative factor.

Another problem is that when I fit into the PDCA cycle, I was a boy until yesterday, as if I was thrown into a Tron experimental device, time passed like a dream. I became an old man, just like Taro Urashima who opened the Tamatebako. My Tamatebako was an experimental result that I had never known before.

Recently, he had some residual spare time, so in response to the request, I have returned to my research life, 2 days a week this time, which he had retired for three years. New findings are found in the experimental research that I thought I had finished and passed by. I was surprised and joyful. I also find inadequate parts and needs additional experiments. PDCA cycle is likely to be repeated!

That means that aging will be faster and I have no time left. The more I rush, the more acceleration will increase. Who? Anyone help me?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿