2021年1月11日月曜日

Minolta MD 85/2.8 Varisoft

As an engineer's report in Website about MD Rokkor 85mm/2.8 Varisoft threatened me because of complicated barel construction. Even a professional was obliged to reassembling, double helicoid and additional spherical aberrasion adjsutment. Inspite of a slight mold colony exists inner surfaces, I have been leaving it undisassembled for long time. Unreachable frustlation to the clogged surfaces forced me to try disassembling this bad habbitual Rokkor lens this time. Though I hoped there must have no irreversible defect inside of it, I found out a lack of a small bis it has a relatively plays a good part as shown in a pic. Some former engineer, probavlly private one, must have lost it by accident and ignored the fact, it would not appeared until disassembled. Alternative part should be applied here, if it is not a genuine part. These 3 small bises are adjusted not to increase slipping resister of the iris control ring.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿