2020年9月27日日曜日

From SONY Alpha 7-Ⅲ to Alpha 9 exchanged

Just a year has passed since I started SONY Alpha 7-Ⅲ and I became to get accustomed to Mirrorless Camera these days. Then my weapon has exchanged into Alpha 9 no matter how I might prefer it or not for the sake of my son's convenience. He is going to sell 7-Ⅲ and 6400 and to purchase new one. The difference between two models are not so apparent in case of my still camera use except the Mode dial knob on left side shoulder. Unfortunately, I found out some unacceptable defect in EVF, obtrusive orange colored lines are discerned on the bottom and side, not upper part. A shocking truth was revealed that the lines are visible actually for any 9 model  production, so it is normal phenomena! How come, SONY also said I am the first user to point out it? Is it possible to get accustomed to it? Probably not, I'll move to Panasonic S1 or Leica SL in near future.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿