2019年12月19日木曜日

Micro photo lens DIY




Micro photo requirepment has fabricated spending all day long today, by myself and for myself. Temporary assembly was done yesterday after several attempt of experimental adjustment and final fixation has completed now.
Reverse mounted Konica Hexanon 38mm/f2.8 Triplet lens module is the key to success. Too short focal length reduces working distance between object and lens tip. On the other hand, longer focal length need more barrel length leading to weight increase also invite big balk.
So, adequate focal length had be considered to meet my purpose of use.
I found out some creepy physical influence by the defuse reflection caused on shinny barrel inner surface, apparently it reduces contrast of both color and sharpness. Here, the barrel material is 1 mm thickness PVC pipe. I knew this fact after with surprise applying scratching non reflection black cloth there. Also, round doughnut shape cloth was glued on the vertical inner surface of lens mounting shinny plastic plate.
Magnifying ratio is over 1 to 1 and 7 mm width is produced on the long side of APS-C image sensor as show in a photo.
As mentioned before, the purpose of this micro photo device is to shoot a scenery in water drop, the object is very small like a bee, this is why I devoted so much to fabricate this kind of specific purposed lens.
Though the next theme of our group is "Water drop on a flower petal", expanded I the meaning into "Scenery in water drop on petal tip", this is my strategy for next year. It's interesting, don't you think?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿