2019年4月22日月曜日

Useless effort



Toe-in 10 minutes & Zero Thrust condition had been established in TOYOTA Caldina AZT-241W already, and no complaint in driving feel at all. But, only a problem to be remembered has been in my mind, right rear arm had a fixation on the outer thread because of rusting as shown. Incapable reuse feeling of premonition obliged me to go into the market to obtain. Replacement parts were prepared from Yahoo Auction prior to the correcting procedure, they were disassembled from 4WS model same parts as 2WD with common parts.
After disassembling the right lower arm I have realized that the fixation had been done by the manufacturer intentionally, a paunching pressure mark on the long nut revealed the fact, the criminal fixation was not rust but mechanical lock.
"Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."
It took me half a day to disassemble the rear axle and reassemble it as it was including thrust adjustment.
I have realized that I'm watched and checked by the neighbors, they came to have a talk with me while I was under the car.
Basic construction of this part, lower arm shows the quality of manufacturing with precision by TOYOTA.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿