2017年2月25日土曜日

VW1302 legal inspection

The periodical legal inspection for my air-cooled Super Beetle by the authority was performed at Hyogo Land Transport Bureau in Kobe Uozaki.
As I paid attention a little on her, failed I the first trial, too low head light axis direction  did it to me. Worn wire harness makes some resistor and the rate of light power is not enough in the high beam position, so a little accelerating was necessary to rise up voltage activating her dynamo. Just a little right side light axis adjustment utilizing building wall made it possible to be accepted by the measuring machine.
The measuring and testing devices had been improved at Kobe Bureau into some sophisticated Multiple tester, only one line is left uncompleted under construction.
My desperate effort to adjust volume control screw on Solex 34 PICT3 carburetor, in order to obtain the best mixture in an actual running condition, the exhaust gas check could be passed.  Axle wheel alignment had no problem. 52,000 yen was the cost this time including the compulsory compensation insurance. Probably I'll continue this VW 1302 Super Beetle for two more years from now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿