2016年10月16日日曜日

PILOT Ace Type B

Also PILOT Ace Type B is now under construction, that is the second generation of Ace series, cutting out of its fuselage is over and the stabilizer is almost fabricated.
Power source is an old designed ENYA 29 4B with plane crank shaft bearing, lighter one, I'm released from troublesome ball bearing maintenance. As I have never seen this motor actually under some perfect condition in the field, I dare choose this one in spite of heavier weight compared with recent high performance Shinyure scavenging lighter motors, must I pay attention on CG. Thanks to good covering film material, ORACOVER, I can proceed this kind of work freely without any stress like by Organic Solvent, Acetone.
I'm going to make use of the main wing of  TETRA ROOKIE 20 that has supreme performance with Laminar Airfoil designed by Mr. Tangiku, over 45 years ago had I some precious opportunity to fly and to enjoy Hinode Lead multi channel Radio model airplane with him at Muko Riverside in Hyogo Prefecture.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿