2016年7月20日水曜日

MK Star 06




An affirmation program by Lou Tice is lasting in my mind for as long as a half and one month and my emotional condition has been changed into better gradually.
Stable and calm daily time passing is comfortable for me for these 5 days, the absence of my sun in working place might be a reason, because is now making a trip in Hokkaido riding his favorite BMW Bike. But, noisy and restless working time would start from this Friday, awful and miserable so much, it's a secret, remember?

I'm now concentrating on Star 06 construction. Super Tiger 102 and PILOT Fighter were almost done leaving some film coating procedure.
The airfoil shape of Star 06 is symmetric one also with zero degree dihedral like a Pylon Racer, in addition full planking construction, that is the most unlikely for this size,  is invited in spite of 40 gr weight addition.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿