2014年3月17日月曜日

New Radio

30 years period of time absence from Radio Control Hobby field prevented me from flying two Rookies, both 20 and 10 yesterday. The reasons are shame to describe here, just ill connection of fuel tubes and pressure ones, also on 10 of reverse connection of one war valve. On the other hand, I could have the longing permission to take part in the Group in Mie prefecture. The way to use the flying place as a visitor paying some amount of money every time, week day flight is inhibited, this is why I made up my mind to be a member of the group.
I ordered new Radios, FUTABA 18 MZ and 10J, the decision should be done before the coming tax rate change. New models has indispensable capability not to be affected by another same frequency noise. Remembering the past, all of my lost model airplanes were done not by my mistake but by some external Radio disturbances. I can fly my planes without any outer disturbances is a dreamy Gospel for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿