2013年10月11日金曜日

Iga-Ueno & Shigaraki




I happened to come across with a wild fox in the mountain at Iga-Ueno city, it might have been nourished and fed by someone because it didn't try to run away if it recognized me at a distance. It was an unexpected good opportunity to meet with a wild animal, I did not have such a chance if I didn't get into deep in the mountains.
On the way of Western Meihan Road to Iga-Ueno at Kashiba parking area, a very rare historic old sports car, TOYOTA 2000 GT was there, even now it looked so sophisticated that may be available. Shigaraki was not crowded because of week day. Heavy rain fall the other day carried much dust on the artificial pond "Amagase" along with Route 307. Basically, prefer I a natural circumstance in the country side to artificial ones in the city.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿