2013年9月1日日曜日

Forefather's lesson

I studied some lesson written on the wall of a Japanese Buddhism temple.
"Patience with no haste, keeping a mind at rest condition without any sharp corners, no anger, refraining from name-calling then you will live longer.".
There is not a little idea about all of them.
I'm going to study much more about the lessons left by forefathers. Now I'm interested in the "5 Reflections" and I am follow this everyday lesson that had been invited in the Military Academy of Japanese Imperial Navy while the WW2.
1. No against with self Sincerity?
2. No Act mismatch with what was said?
3. Mental Strength was enough?
4. Did you make enough efforts on everything?
5. Did you tackle on the tasks to the utmost?
These forefather's lessons are worth inviting in my daily life, this decision would affect on my residual life, though I do not admire the past ruined militarism.

I had experienced tail slip sliding phenomena when I was in Air-cooled VW1302 Super Beetle last night in rainy condition, in the scenery of excessive turning in spite of relatively low speed, then I realized that I was in R/R drive train car. Also, lack of lateral grip of rear tires in a slippy condition, 165-80-15 Bridgestone Radial tire "Sneaker" has not enough capability? Changing into 185-70-14 might be an idea?
Another imagination comes in my mind that any play in rear trailing arm hinge portions inner and outer might exist because of the distortion of hinge rubber bushes especially toward antero-posterior direction, check and correct the inconvenience!

Replacing all of the bushes in axle construction of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model into original ones made it possible to feel comfort while driving instead of a feeling to and fro laterally, but acceptable if this mild axle setting had been obtained. I will continue this first generation Legacy long from now. Almost of the construction of this car in small parts had been understood by myself.
In order to know the effect of 10kg weight on the rear over hung in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, the spare tire was unburdened as a trial attempt. Actually the steering response was improved to quick both rising and convergence and the aspect of pitching dynamics changed into unstable movement, I conclude from this experiment that the weight balance both on near the center of gravity and on over hang has much to do with the aspect of dynamics, this kind of attempt must have been done by the research and development division of the factory repeatedly before rolling out as a new model. So, the weight balance of the vehicles is one of an indispensable experiment matters for the researching engineers in the field.

As for a measure for the bad smell of mold in XH200 OPEL B-Vectra, blowing in several tear drops of wood oil of cedar from the rear gate utilizing an electric fan, the cabin was filled with some astringent smell eliminating indigenous one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿