2018年3月5日月曜日

Zen Training

Remembering 3 years ago when revived my old hobby, 30 years of blank interval might cause several problems before I could get well along with my old hobby as before, so I imagined.
Though I thought that my anxiety was not to the point about that, but now I feel my concern I had 3 year ago hit it, because air-accidents these days could have avoided if should payed more attention on the flights.
As some inconvenient affairs had happened, must I remember myself about the self-enlightenment way.
Almost one year has passed since I retired from my business, I have no threatening obligation around myself, it is possible not to think over about the next day before going to bed. In such a loosened circumstantial condition, lack of tightened sense in my emotional condition must have invited the absurd results?
Some Zen training might be helpful for me?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿