2018年3月29日木曜日

Computer system in TOYOTA Caldina AZT241W

Supplementary charging following a circuit cutting caused rough idling condition in TOYOTA Caldina AZT241W model. But, a few kilometer running recovered stable idling.
Immediately after that, such kind of inconvenience, several countermeasures came up in my mind, also remembered I the abominable passed when I was a owner of OPEL B-Vectra which had been a recognition of disorder.
If the trouble is brought by irreversible disorder of main parts, motor itself, trans-axle or main computer system.
Some of the sensor might be the reason, such as Crank angle sensor, air flow sensor or O2 sensor.
Some capacitor might have puncture problem in the main computer or trans-axle one. Not a few memory on B-Vectra reminded me in my memory.
Driving on my way home, the idle inconvenience became disappeared gradually, and when I come to the half way home, the anxious phenomena was wiped away like nothing happened.
Probably I guess that the initialized computer system must have acquired the circumstantial conditional information and it had settled in the most favorable situation, it took several minutes to study new atmospheric condition under actual driven phase.
My anxiety immediately after connecting the charged car battery has eliminated thoroughly. My experience was a really some cold sweat at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿