2018年3月7日水曜日

Below 2000 gr

The specification of YOSHIOKA Sunday Alpha 50 is 1900 gr to 2100 gr weight supporting 40 dm2 wing area powered by 40 to 50 motor. As the tip of the main wing is modified extending 12cm outside with 3 dm2 increase, the area would be 43 dm2, I'm going to fly this airplane with one of 60 motors I'm keeping many. Purely symmetric airfoil make it possible to utilize this training model as a contest airplane, though it looks strange in the scienery compared with another applicant's.
However it's appearance looks so unusual from a distance, the shape is not always recognized so clearly by the judges behind from 150 m, so some high score is desired if the pattern forms are so precisely accurate. This is my principle, never to run into a easiest way, expensively finished ready to fly model by the professional. The device for the competition should be prepared by myself, for myself and on myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿