2018年3月8日木曜日

Change of external world

Elimination of overconfidence with accurate self-control is important for human being at any time, and it is mainly influenced by the individual external circumstances without consciousness. Self-control is also governed the direction to live, I could not come to know this kind of internal emotional condition till I have come out from the complicatedly involved environment piled through my own life. When I got mentally naked deserting all of social connections, throwing away all the social status, honor and unnecessary relations, recognizing the main actor is no one but myself, the external world looks so different than before, everything changes as if living in some different foreign country. This is caused not by the outside world but mainly by the change of emotional condition of myself.
Though I have led my life in the state of Liberty, I could realized that I had been combined by the piled consequences.
Also, after retiring I could know how important are the intimate relations established between the members of my family and friends.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿