2018年3月28日水曜日

Difficult partnerships

I met one of my intimate friend who is a representative of the trading company and I asked to play a part of negotiation to set the relationship with mine better.
Almost one year has passed since a big quarrelling affair happened and no communications between her is established, she decided not to speak with me at all.
That is the only inconvenient thing for me now, the time is come to compensate the lack of good relationship with her.
He promised me to do something to make efforts to try to rebuilt good emotional intersections with my family.
Also, he had exactly the same experiences with his before long, it took him also to repair relationships with his, he had also came to almost divorcing.
I must be instructed his precious know-how to do that.
As for myself, I'm making efforts for the purpose by studying Functional Brain Science and Psychology, Alfred Adler's method, Dr. Tomabechi and Lou Tice Coaching field also.
Recently, I'm surprised to know that most of  my friends has the same kind of troubles with their partners.
Much more investigations on this point should be done as my important life work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿