2018年3月20日火曜日

IKEA Tsurushima Osaka

I dropped in IKEA Tsurushima Restaurant in Osaka for lunch, cheap bus ride for 45 minutes from Osaka Umeda took me to the place stopping two stations on the way, Osaka dome and Taisho Br. St..
Western styled Scandinavian store selling ready-to-assemble furniture, plus housewares in a warehouse large space is situated on a artificial island.
I wonder if this kind of store style would prevail in Japan similar with Costco Wholesale?
The taste and seasoning are acceptable for me in the restaurant there, but once a month of this meal is enough to me.
Western style meat dishes are too much for geriatric who has lower basal metabolism, probably some younger people would be satisfied here.
Though it was well maintained facilities, I was not a happy person there.
On the other hand, my friend is an indispensable person for me because of  continuous provocatively active behavior solving my lack of exercise.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿