2018年3月19日月曜日

Released completely today

Today, I declare to resign the part-time lecturer in Medical field and my desire was accepted by the faculty of the school. It was a specific day today to celebrate a graduation ceremony of final grade and I had take part in it as one of a guest. All the scenery were perceived so differently as before because it was a last opportunity to stay there, cherry buds were still hard, more two or three days would be required to bloom.
But, I have no regret or no loneliness after the retirement today, I did do well for more than 20 years with my best contribution to the school.
Now, I'm completely free released from any care to others, I have nothing to be anxious and to be distracted.
I go to bed to a sleep without thinking over about the schedule tomorrow, I might get up any time I wan or continue staying in bed all day long, nothing wake me up forcibly except a morning call for an usual breakfast.
According to a Statistical Datum on the residual life span of the retired succeeded person in the State of Florida, 90 days, how come?
Succeeding and retirement need not tomorrow, so, they close their lives in the early stage, it's logically correct, do you think?
My task now to be found out is watch out something to be desired by myself, otherwise I might be called from the Heaven!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿