2018年3月28日水曜日

Cherry in full bloom

It took me 4 hours to walk about today, now is the precious period of time for Cherry Blossom covering two railway stations.
Osaka Castle garden in full bloom was enjoyed first and Nakanoshima Dojima was the secondary visiting, both of them were the best timing to be watched around the Cherry flower at all, also climate condition was the best in warm atmosphere.
Anyway it was far better athletic training than staying at home for my hobby, model airplanes construction.
Walking for long distance invites some knee joint pain on both side, it warns some over weight of my upper body, I'm pulled too much onto the ground by the gravity, that's the reason, reduction of body weight is the first. Too much eating reduces my span of life. People who dies of overeating exceeds in number to those who dies of starving in the world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿