2012年3月6日火曜日

Work of expert

Measurement of radiation leakage by the professional engineer would be performed this evening after moving installation in new place with our desperate efforts before that.
Of course I've been instructed how to disassemble a big X-Ray system on last Saturday, I'm not sure I could do that only by myself, completely an outsider of this kind of engineering field? I would stand on the critical brink of win or lose(the same price of a middle class Mercedes).

Peeping inside of the expensive device of X-Ray system, several big capacitors that are less common in daily lives are observed and the internal finishes are performed carefully and politely with best concentrations like appealing to be handled with best care.

My son is influenced not a little by the energy poured into the laboratory transfer this time, and he would settle our place returning back from Gifu Prefecture, so we hope.


I would go on a relatively easier way after that, it may not be so easy but not so difficult.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿