2012年3月7日水曜日

Now moving

Before reassembling Tomography X-Ray Apparatus a measurement expert finished the ceremony for the submitted document to public agency, because the measurement of an another X-Ray system with the strongest radiation power could tell all about it's leakage.
Now I decided not to make a hand on the disassembled machinery by myself till coming Saturday, because a professional person would come to us for moving another machinery.

Network would disconnected tomorrow because of switching to another new place, so I might have any difficulty to continue my blog for the time being until the router might be installed into our new laboratory?

Our business is stopped now for transferring to new place, even 60m's movement consumes great energy of many concerned stuffs. Thank to their heart-full servicing we can continue our business with my son in future, appreciation!    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿