2012年3月28日水曜日

Buddhism

I've studied in TV program that obsession causes earthly desires leading to sufferings in Buddhism. Reflecting on myself, I didn't have some attachments nor commitments in anything except the Law of Natural Science. I agree with the opinion, "Jitoumyou" meaning putting on the light by myself and for myself, "Houtoumyou" doing following along with the Law of Natural World.

Almost one week has passed since we had opened new place, not a few customer comes to us like the phenomena at the passed time over 20 years ago. I have realized that the necessity of a poised for a decent shop if normal dealing is desired.
Our new laboratory has enough capability to go well from now, my son lacks the determination and enthusiasm to continue here in stead of me in future, it's a matter for some discouraged lamenting. It's not good to blessed on earth?

Additional construction for our new laboratory is continuing still now, setting the door stopper mechanisms takes at least one day, internal designing changing applying new pillar and glass shield and lighting devices additions including decoration tenet setting. So my worthy holidays are fully occupied by the tasks to be here in my new place.
The thrust angle experimental trials would be postponed for few weeks.
I just remembered a proverb, "Time passes like an arrow!"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿