2012年3月17日土曜日

Hope & planning

Our working stuff has gotten accustomed to the new layout of newly moved laboratory yesterday.
50% increase of the customer was recorded yesterday, but I must bear in mind that the amount of sales is in exchange for my health condition in future.
Anyway I hope my son come back here as soon as possible to continue our laboratory in stead of me.

As for some inconvenience of natural lighting of the windows, too much bulk of lighting is coming from the windows and it prevents me from concentrating to the operation and the practicing, inadequate lighting contrast exists especially the working time of period before noon, I'm doing toward South-Eastern direction.
This kind of problem would be solved soon by setting some Sun Shade like playing some ND filter in a photographic field.

BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model relatively works well, residual experiment is adjusting thrust angle not only by statistic scaling but also by actual and dynamic trials would be performed on the Highway burdening necessary tools including small oil jack and weight supporting pieces of wood, some fine Thursday would be favorable. Probably newly found method to know the Null point of frontal and rear thrust balance would be effective for establishing Zero Thrust Balance!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿