2012年3月18日日曜日

Holiday but not?

Still now a few the tasks remains to complete our new laboratory, so appeared myself here in spite of off time, yes it's Sunday today?
Coming holiday the day after tomorrow also occupied by the same kind of task, this tendency might last for the time being, but I feel not so bad to be like this, because the representative of the construction company has the same way as me to work even on National holiday.

Thanks to my son's effort to connect my computer with new light fiber inter-net system, I can do like this, some energy and wasting time were necessary if I did it by myself. Also he arranged wire-less connections with FAX system and LAN.
The communication speed would be increased to three times of conventional connection, good!

I should be occupied as long as 4 hours across the lunch time today, so I could have free time to do something on my air-cooled VW Beetle for the first time in a week.
Residual Nitrile Rubber sheet for insulation around the air compressor and vacuum pump system cause terrible noise and vibration, proved that it's strong chemical smell might obliterate musty odor settled down for long period of time in my OPEL B-Vectra and VW Beetle.
Though it's impossible to remove hatred smell of mold until the automobile should be disassembled thoroughly to the depth of removing ceiling cover in the cabin, strong chemical smell might neutralize the atmospheric air in the cabin?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿