2012年3月5日月曜日

Moving soon

Because I carried several heavy cardboard boxes I have some dull pain on my back in the evening today.
Utilizing some parts of cabinet for professional use in our field, I made up my mind to produce 2 carrying wagons by myself, in spite of some color difference exist, they would play a important assistance in the actual scenery.

However tiresome and boring the tasks would be to make up some furniture by myself, I have to do that as a obligation.
Designing this special furniture, the convenience would be considered first depending on our history in the specific way of use.

Today should be the last day to work really in my conventional laboratory, feeling some sadness and pathos on the pity place that supported me as long as 24 years. In the middle of this month, new laboratory would be started with blessing by the neighbors.

Several small paper boxes have to be prepared to pack tools and instruments for moving to new place, though the distance is very short as 60m only. I'll prepare them because I have already enough for net auction use.

The special hidden secret way of carrying X-Ray Tomography apparatus was instructed by the engineer from the factory on past Saturday afternoon, of course the vest care should be invited to do this, now no anxiety exist to destroy ultra precise machinery. Actually my car would be utilized to do this, because any vibration factor should be avoided and be required the best care for gentlest handling on the way.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿