2012年3月21日水曜日

Feelings against an automobile?

I have negotiated about our newly started laboratory today, he would work for us 2 days a week returning back from Gifu Prefecture for new automobile for free of charge, of course I would be obliged to do that.
This is the scenario written by his mother who wants him come back living together with us, her strategy would be succeeded in coming her dream true.

As I mentioned before, torsion beam rear axle is not for sports purpose on earth, because of lack of lateral support lading to dull and muddy steering response containing some apparent dead zone. This is why I deny Civic Type R for my son.
Still now he insists on the HONDA Fit modified Civic with poor rear axle construction, just it's only for a general passenger's automobile, not for a precious expensive one!
Whenever we finish our talk with my son, he says it impossible to confute my opinion and he comes to an emotional speech?
His talk is not a scientist's one but for a young woman?

I'm not asking you any difficult question to answer like about a favorite woman you are fond of, our agenda here is on an automobile you want me to buy for you. You must explain enough about the story to have come to the conclusion, HONDA Civic Type R model deserting 3L B4 Legacy sedan model you are using now, originally it was not for you but for me.
We are scientists each other, my son, so let's talk about the next automobile logically and constructively without becoming emotional. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿