2012年3月22日木曜日

Checking wheel bases

I exhausted completely yesterday, because I worked twice as much as usual. The anxiety might be so realistic as to be busy like 20 years ago.
Though I could endure the hardship at that time because I was young but now never, I need my son's help.
How about making some interval between the next appointment, one week later?
As I have overslept myself this morning more three hours than usual, I recovered myself almost from mental and physical fatigue caused by some overworking yesterday. Sleeping is the best way to recover myself, just I imagined that the empowerment of my body by some method, athletic training and Zen world? Is it too late to do so, judging from my age?
I'm going to stop using automobile for daily traffic way to re-train my legs by walking 10,000 steps a day, so my automobile is useful on holidays only, being miserable a bit.

Wheel base re-checking would be performed this morning on BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, because I have some suspects on a fundamental left side tendency on the reason.
Though the difference of wheel bases might not effect so much, written in some literature, the rate of influence does not differ, affective enough to make an unpleasant habit as another errors like, toe, camber, caster, scrub, SAI, set-back, swung rear end nor lateral axle offset. I wonder who and how did know the origin of the pseudo opinion on the less effective result with the discrepant wheel base?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿