2012年3月8日木曜日

After tomorrow

Judging from the weather forecast today for the 10th this month would be fine, so we can move our new laboratory to new place under a good environment without being drenched to the skin, because Early summer season often gives us shower on earth.
Almost of moving luggage have prepared in cardboard boxes for moving to new place yesterday and the deserted relatively big furniture would be carried away this morning contrary to my intention.

The change of basic design by my son has invited this result deserting precious specially designed furniture, being wasted about 1,500,000 yen in total.
I didn't say any complaint about this because my son would work long as a master here replacing with me, so his intention would go first.

In addition, the recombination of optical cable connection would be performed this afternoon, anyway I must be there at those times.
I'm in busyness of about desperate for any help even that of Tommy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿