2012年3月29日木曜日

Busy geriatric

The specified medical insurance code number that should be modified according to transferring practice has not arrived to us yet. The Paperwork Medical Fee Payment Fund would be postponed for a month if the specific code number for us would not be accepted before the date, 10th next month, such accident might happen though any other matters were going well without any inconvenience.

Then if the worst case might happen to us, why does it have to be done to us, because all the procedures had been followed exactly according to the proposal by the professional stuffs?
Anyway all the truth and the conclusion would be cleared in few days.

Every sliding door stopper would be arranged and set firmly today at new place spending all day long with starting eight o'clock this morning, so I must appear myself at working place before that time in spite of holiday and off time for me.

It's a relatively difficult task for a geriatric like me to continue hard working with preparing my physical condition utmost, so the representative of our new laboratory, designed by him not by me, should be replace into my son sooner of later, so I hope. Please release me and let me go, now I'll have enough energy nor stamina to continue here, I wanna take a rest for a while, my son! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿