2011年11月2日水曜日

Wheel alignment and Karmann Ghia T34?

Pouring 30L of Shell Pura 100 fuel attained power and torque improvements on EJ22 SUBARU motor in BC7 Legacy LSi US model, the more progress of the motor performances would be recognized gradually according to the cleaning effect of the fuel.

The change of motor performance also change the character of the vehicle including steering reactions. Now almost neutral steering reaction is established over clicking point 60km/h speed.
Also steering reaction has changed into over steer character. More consideration is necessary on this title.

I feel some necessity to check and reset the wheel alignment on BC7, let's do that tomorrow on fine day. Devices are ready including standard vertical plate reinforced last time.
Pendulum camber gauge is healthy and LASER equipped horizontal scaling devices are also ready.

Air compressors had been connected together to increase compressed air volume, doubled, so air tools would be performed in comfortable conditions.
Climate change into the cold season would call the necessity to re-adjust tire air pressure, difference would be about 0,3kPa.

I'm interested in Karmann Ghia T34 model in white color, very rare model with right steering design. She in in my eye sight for the next strategy.
Some of my keeping automobiles must be deserted if she might be invited. I'm not sure what would be eliminated, EP82 TOYOTA Starlet had been a victim last time because of the settlement of VW 1302 Super Beetle.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿