2011年11月23日水曜日

Tiresome job

BLE SUBARU B4 3L model my son is using digested two years and has to examined with legal inspection before 26th next month. As an usual manner I would often bring it to Central Land Transport Office, I gave up to do the same this time.
Height adjusting shock absorbers with oil leaks, exhaust manifold, central muffler, end mufflers on both sides, intake manifold, seats and another small parts are replaced into not genuine parts but 3rd party's ones.
These modifications have discouraged me to prepare by myself for Legal Inspection Test.
So the expensive procedure would be asked to the genuine dealer Gifu SUBARU this time.
Early this morning, I must go to the villa for the parts and deliver them to him in Gifu from Osaka for my prodigal son. Just tiresome job killing one day of my 2-day holiday.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿