2011年11月17日木曜日

Cold season comes

Though VW 1302 Super Beetle has no transpiration purification system like a canister with intake manifold connection, the vent hoses and a special plastic long parts are formed around the fuel tank. Today, I'm going to re-confirm the connections and layout to eliminate the fuel smell in the cabin completely.
The fuel smell comes into the cabin intermittently invites discomfort of the passengers.

15mm inner diameter Super TOYOLON hose with half transparent color may be applicable as a temporal treatment for a vent hose with a nipple on the way connecting fuel inlet tube that has prepared at the entrance portion and the upper part of the fuel tank.

Cold weather as Winter season requires re-adjusting of automatic choke angular position to prolong the choke activating period of time. Otherwise I would be suffered from engine stool after the cold starting phase every morning from now.

Moving to the working place for automobile maintenance in villa early in the morning is convenient for me because less traffic condition takes me to the destination in short period of time. So I must start as early as possible in the morning.

New Year's Eve is not the true criminal to make me busy unusually but the transportation of working laboratory to another place is the reason. I must consider about the designing and layout for the new place, complicated and nervous task as it is, interesting and fun for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿